Adult Day Services
Helping Older People to Live Independently and Respite for Caregivers
To join or be admitted into the Adult Day Services program, an adult should be:
- Frail Elderly
- In Need of Supervision
- In Need of Socialization
- 60 Years or Older
- Ambulatory or Mobile with a Wheelchair, Walker, Crutches or Cane.
WCPA offers a wide variety of services to participants in the Adult Day Service. Some of the services are:
- Transportation, including Wheelchair
- Nursing Assessment
- Consultation and Teaching as Needed
- Nourishing Breakfast, Lunch, and Afternoon Snacks
- Administration of Medications
- Individual Needs Met Regarding Physical, Emotional, and Mental Well-being
Specialized services are offered for those individuals living with Alzheimer’s Disease or related disorders.
The WCPA would like to invite all that qualify to come join in with the activities in a safe, secure environment.
Williamson County Programs on Aging Adult Day Service provides social and physical rehabilitation to meet the needs of senior adults.
Mental or physical disability and/or social isolation can threaten many adults with separation from family and communities. The WCPA Adult Day Service is designed to assist each participant to reach their “maximum level of function” and potentials to enhance the quality of their lives.
We are excited to welcome all eligible participants and hope to see them regularly.